Re: saying column headings

Howard Traxler

Thank you Monte, a quick solution.  There are so many menus to traverse in NVDA, I'm sure it would have taken much time to find this one.

Howard

On 11/27/2021 6:43 AM, Monte Single wrote:
Hi Howard,
Open the nvda menu and choose settings, go down to "document formatting" Tab through the choices, there are a lot, and select the ones you do or no not want. Taqb through and choose ok.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: November 27, 2021 6:38 AM
To: NVDA <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] saying column headings

Using Win10 and Google Chrome with NVDA, when I go down through a table on a website, the column heading is announced each time I move to a new cell. I know there is a setting in NVDA to stop these heading announcements. Would someone please remind me how to get to that setting and turn it off?

Thank you very much.

Howard