From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 12:38 PM
To: NVDA <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] saying column headings

Using Win10 and Google Chrome with NVDA, when I go down through a table on a website, the column heading is announced each time I move to a new cell. I know there is a setting in NVDA to stop these heading announcements. Would someone please remind me how to get to that setting and turn it off?

Thank you very much.

Howard