Re: accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

Sarah k Alawami

Ah Ok, so I wasn’t going crazy, it was, in fact blank. Woops? I wstill wanted to know  what the user wanted to say though, maybe it was a very good idea.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 8:06 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 07:44 AM, Gene wrote:

It isn’t empty.

-
Gene,

A message that contains nothing but quoted material is, for all practical intents and purposes, empty.  One generally expects some addition from the person posting.

It was an accident that a message with nothing but bottom quoted material and no new content was sent.

         ~ Vance Packard