Re: accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 11:44 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I wstill wanted to know  what the user wanted to say though, maybe it was a very good idea.
-
He elected not to repost, but I gave him a courtesy message telling him that he had posted a message sans any new content, and that I presumed that this had been done in error.

         ~ Vance Packard