Re: accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

Gene

I don’t know what the person saw.  In the resent message, I didn’t see a blank area representing no new content.  I don’t know what you saw.

Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 07:44 AM, Gene wrote:
It isn’t empty.
-
Gene,

A message that contains nothing but quoted material is, for all practical intents and purposes, empty.  One generally expects some addition from the person posting.

It was an accident that a message with nothing but bottom quoted material and no new content was sent.

         ~ Vance Packard