From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of woody tseng
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 12:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA - Working with Math and Sound Themes

My first questions is, is there any software that a blind highschooler can use in conjunction with NvDA to do their math work?

You can try the Access8Math addon to write Mathematical content.

Using alt+m, alt+l to insert LaTeX (or keyin LaTeX directly)and using alt+h convert to HTML document included Mathematical content(MathML)

For detailed instructions, welcome to refer to Access8Math github page