Re: Strange behavior of NVDA and Windows 10 at machine startup

cisco

Hello there,

The same thing happens to me, sort of.

The only thing I can’t see is the weather forecast.

What I do is press escape two or three times until NvDA says secure desktop, and then, if you have a pin or password, log in with that.

The desktop copy of NVDA does load, I can confirm that.

best regards.

Francisco