From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 2:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2021.2 - Error when checking for updates

You're new, so will not have seen several previous conversations, but this is indeed a bug and it's been resolved with 2021.3.

I would, at this point, strongly suggest you just update to NVDA 2021.3beta2, as it's been working fine, fixes the problem, and will likely go to release candidate status shortly.  But even if you were to have issues with the beta and rolled back to 2021.2, what it fixes in regard to the update issue stays fixed, as it's external to NVDA itself and the fix made stays.

         ~ Vance Packard