Re: accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

Orhan Deniz

Yes, that seems to be the case. In the meantime it is still possible to create playlists under folders, just hover over the expand folder button/expand the folder with right arrow, applications key, create new playlist. Then you can go over to the old playlist, ctrl+a, ctrl+c into the new playlist. This of course does not work for playlists created by others, unless you create a duplicate of your own. It's a lengthy process but its not completely impossible.

On 27/11/2021 17:33, Gene wrote:
In case there is any confusion because Marco’s message isn’t quoted immediately below mine, I was particularly addressing him along with anyone else interested.

Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

I haven’t played with the Spotify program for a long time.  I use the Internet player.  When I played with it, it used browse mode for many functions.  I’m curious whether you are in browse mode when you try to do what you are doing and if so, if you turn it off, can you do things by cutting and pasting?

Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 11:27 AM

So, in other words, not really doable by us. Makes sence why the drag drop add on didn’t work as well, and doesn’t tend to for most things electron. Wonder if you could accomplish the thing you want to do on another platform or platforms?