Re: NVDA Portable Start

Howard Traxler

Thanks, Chris, it appeared that I should add the exit command to my batch.  So I did and it still ended in the terminal mode.  Alt F4 does close it.

Howard

On 11/28/2021 6:16 AM, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi

Yes it does run the terminal as batch files are essentially a series of DOS commands that require that environment to run.  The following will start the specified program and exit the command prompt environment:

@echo off

start <full pathname including drive letter>

Exit

Example:

@echo off

start %windir%\system32\notepad.exe