Re: no install NVDA 2021.3 now

Sarah k Alawami

I think they are my birds. Lol! They can be kind of loud. Can’t wait. Happy Sunday.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 9:13 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] no install NVDA 2021.3 now

Hi,

A birdy or two tells me that NVDA 2021.3 will be here sooner than we think, perhaps before Christmas. As Quentin said, it is up to you as to when you would like to install it. However, I strongly recommend Windows 11 users to install the upcoming NVDA release as soon as possible because it contains an important fix for users, specifically NVDA will not get stuck when switching between apps. There are more major changes scheduled for 2022.1, but that's getting ahead of the story - in particular, NVDA 2022.1 will resolve a long-standing issue where NVDA would not announce File Explorer status bar items but only on Windows 8.1 and later (Windows 8 is unsupported).

Cheers,

Joseph