Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 12:57 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Add-ons installation problem

Respected NVDA Group,

While installing any NVDA Add-ons, I get the following error:

You will need a new app to open this .NVDA-addon file.

Look for an app in the Microsoft Store.

The device that I am using is a HP Pavilion laptop upgraded to Windows 11. Please give your kind suggestion to solve this error.

With Best Regards

Sanjog Kumawat

Membership Support for Asia & Africa at Bookshare

A Benetech Initiative

IAAP Individual Member