Re: install an addon for all users

I have removed all of the hashtags from this message, as they were clearly placed there without the intent to do so and have no connection to the question being asked.  Please reply using this message so that the cluster of hashtags does not keep reappearing.

I wish I could answer the actual question about whether there's a way to install an add-on such that it's available to all users of a PC, but I can't.

         ~ Vance Packard