Re: Strange behavior of NVDA and Windows 10 at machine startup

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 02:30 AM, Artin Dekker wrote:
I also find it strange that the NVDA desktop copy seems to start before I'm logged in.
-
Well, if you want to use it on the Windows login screen, it must start before you (or anyone) is logged in.  Every screen reader I know of has the option to do this, and it is an exception behavior, as most programs don't have the capability.

It can, of course, be toggled off in settings if you inadvertently turned it on.

         ~ Vance Packard