Re: ObjPad 16.10A is now live

Dejan Ristic

I've just noticed it, too.

On 9/29/2016 12:51 AM, Gene New Zealand wrote:

Hi Joseph

I noticed when I went into object navigation mode where before you could use the arrow keys to move around in that mode, it does not do it now. this is with the add on you just released.

I have not removed the add on yet and try reinstalling it yet to see if it fixs the problem.

gene nz

On 29/09/2016 11:09 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for reports from people, ObjPad add-on 16.10A has been released (fixing a critical issue that prevented the add-on from working correctly). The add-on can be found at:

http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/objPad.en.html

Cheers,

Joseph