Re: Eloquence

Sarah k Alawami

I got mine from AtGuys a while ago. Will they update their site to reflect the changes to the add on of any, when the time comes? I hope this question makes sence. I’m not at all feeling well.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 12:51 PM
To: dmarthouse@...
Cc: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Eloquence

Hi Dave,

Yes, Code Factory released the updated Eloquence just before NVDA 2021 came out.  You can find the new version (and the old) here: https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

For your interest, as well it being mentioned here in the group, I also included information about it in our In-process blog at the time: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-16th-july-2021/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 4:54 PM Dave Marthouse <dmarthouse@...> wrote:

I have the Code Factory Eloquence installed on my system  I have
hesitated to upgrade to the latest builds of Nvda because I was informed
by the add-on installer that Eloquence wasn't compatible.  This was
about a month or 6 weeks back.  Has the situation changed with
Eloquence?  Any information would be appreciated.

Dave Marthouse

dmarthouse@...

--

Quentin Christensen