Yes I believe AT Guys have the latest version available - I hope so, I just shared their Black Friday $10 off sale on it yesterday!  https://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=page&id=21

In any case, I think you are buying the license, so at worst you could download the latest version from Code Factory and use the license details you bought (I haven't got Eloquence myself, so take that as my assumption rather than fact).

Quentin.

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 8:55 AM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

I got mine from AtGuys a while ago. Will they update their site to reflect the changes to the add on of any, when the time comes? I hope this question makes sence. I’m not at all feeling well.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 12:51 PM
To: dmarthouse@...
Cc: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Eloquence

Hi Dave,

Yes, Code Factory released the updated Eloquence just before NVDA 2021 came out.  You can find the new version (and the old) here: https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

For your interest, as well it being mentioned here in the group, I also included information about it in our In-process blog at the time: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-16th-july-2021/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 4:54 PM Dave Marthouse <dmarthouse@...> wrote:

I have the Code Factory Eloquence installed on my system  I have
hesitated to upgrade to the latest builds of Nvda because I was informed
by the add-on installer that Eloquence wasn't compatible.  This was
about a month or 6 weeks back.  Has the situation changed with
Eloquence?  Any information would be appreciated.

Dave Marthouse

dmarthouse@...

--

Quentin Christensen