Re: Strange behavior of NVDA and Windows 10 at machine startup

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Sarah,

I taught my sister how to turn off speech and turn it back on too. In fact, I ask her if it would help to turn off speech. Since I’m living alone and am the only one who uses this computer, I don’t see a need to create a new profile for a sighted person. I just have them turn off speech if it helps them.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows