Re: NVDA Add-ons installation problem

I don't know what version of NVDA you have installed, but as a diagnostic step I'd suggest uninstalling it, and reinstalling.  And on the reinstall use NVDA 2021.3beta.

If that doesn't solve it, then we'd have to start digging into file associations by file extension, which should associate files with dot NVDA hyphen add-on extension with NVDA itself, and that should happen as part of a successful NVDA install.

         ~ Vance Packard