Re: loss of hot keys

Sarah k Alawami

Yes, next time this happens try hitting ctrl left, right, alt left, right, windows, shift left right, capslock and tab. This wil cause the keys to unstick. I also reported this as well btw.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 9:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] loss of hot keys

Running Win 10 21-h2 and latest released version of NVDA. I reported this issue a couple of NVDA versions ago and thought it was going to be fixed. Problem is the loss of all hot keys associated with NVDA. This happens on what seems to be a random basis. Only way I have found to get the hot keys to work again is to restart NVDA.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Thanks