Re: loss of hot keys

Quentin Christensen

Just looking back, I thought when this came up previously, that the issue was with the keyboard, and tapping keys (eg repeatedly tapping the stuck key a few times) fixed it?

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 4:43 AM Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
Running Win 10 21-h2 and latest released version of NVDA.  I reported
this issue a couple of NVDA versions ago and thought it was going to be
fixed.  Problem is the loss of all hot keys associated with NVDA.  This
happens on what seems to be a random basis.  Only way I have found to
get the hot keys to work again is to restart NVDA.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Thanks

--
Quentin Christensen