Re: loss of hot keys

Sarah k Alawami

When this happens, all keys get stuck. I know we’ve talked about this before. It does not matter if it is a wired keyboard or a laptop keyboard. Iv’e tested with both over the years this has been happening.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 5:20 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] loss of hot keys

Given how cheap fully functional USB wired external keyboards are at most thrift shops, it's worth having one on hand for testing purposes.  Of course if it's a laptop key that's stuck, and you can't unstick it, an external keyboard will still misbehave since the computer will accept input from all connected keyboards.

         ~ Vance Packard