Re: NV access site does not open

Quentin Christensen

I was about to say we were aware of it the issue, but just looking again It all seems to be back again now.

Either way, we'll keep an eye on it.

Also, for the update issue, if it wasn't the glitch in the site, and you are getting that error regularly when checking for updates.  Please download NVDA 2021.3 beta 2 from: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2021-3beta2/ - you can install it or just choose "continue", and then either way, go to the help menu and check for updates - that should fix the issue.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 4:45 PM Eduardo Fermiano Luccas <25102008luccas@...> wrote:
if the problem comes back, i'll let you know

Em qua., 1 de dez. de 2021 às 02:42, Chris Smart <ve3rwj@...> escreveu:

Hahahaha. Jackie needs to remember that not everyone in the group is American and a native English speaker.

She’s just saying that it isn’t anything you are doing, and to just wait until tomorrow and try again.