Re: unlabelled buttons and nvda

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

unfortunately it doesn't have this in NVDA, but I only study computer for 1 year, so I can't talk much

Em qua., 1 de dez. de 2021 às 04:10, Michael Micallef at FITA <michael.micallef@...> escreveu:

Hi guys,

I have an epubconvertor but it has couple of buttons that nvda latest version doesn’t recognise and interpret them just as button button etc.

Currently I have the epubsoft convertor v14.5

Evaluation of the software can be downloaded from here:

Epubsoft Ebook Converter 15.7 Download (Free trial) - EbookConverter.exe (informer.com)

Is there a way how to label such buttons using nvda? Jaws has this functionality for sure.