Re: unlabelled buttons and nvda

Rui Fontes

Depending on various items, it is also possible to use an add-on with functionality similar to Jaws to label the buttons, objEnhancer, or create an add-on similar to QTranslate addd-on to label the buttons...

Rui Fontes

Às 07:22 de 01/12/2021, hurrikennyandopo ... escreveu:

Hi

The functionality is not built into nvda but the golden cursor lets you do hot spots I have used it on un labled buttons for a scanner etc but uses the elements list to get to those areas. It is like put the mouse on the area, label it then bring it up in a list in the program I think it is.

There is also another add on that is been reviewed or updated called object enhancer which I have in my drop box at https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqnooxmas5utw70/objEnhancer_2019.2beta1_Gen.nvda-addon?dl=0

There is english documentation that tells you how to use it. The guy that made it does not want to take it further?

Gene nz

On 1/12/2021 8:10 pm, Michael Micallef at FITA wrote:

Hi guys,

I have an epubconvertor but it has couple of buttons that nvda latest version doesn’t recognise and interpret them just as button button etc.

Currently I have the epubsoft convertor v14.5

Evaluation of the software can be downloaded from here:

Epubsoft Ebook Converter 15.7 Download (Free trial) - EbookConverter.exe (informer.com)

Is there a way how to label such buttons using nvda? Jaws has this functionality for sure.