Re: a very question about anti spyware programs and very critical issue for me!

well I searched for this thingy and well do the following.
https://www.bugsfighter.com/remove-cerber3-ransomware-and-decrypt-cerber3-files/
So basically you need the trend micro thingy from that page, run malwarebytes and make htat thing go away, oh and or spyhunter and get the beta for ransomware which I have not yet tried.

On 29/09/2016 12:48 a.m., nasrin khaksar wrote:
hello every one.
two weeks ago, my computer files were incrypted and now, i lost most
of my valuable files and informations.
i have now many readme files that require me to buy the decrypter
software and my personal product key.

this ransomware is called cerber3.
it changed the name and extensions of my files, to the strange letter
and numbers with cerber3 extention.
could you please guide me which firewall can i use?

i need a free program, accessible with nvda, using less system
resources, without reducing the speed of my system and reading of
nvda, capability of hiding my Ip and informations from hackers, saving
my data from unwanted changes, incryptions etc.

i realy need your help and i am very worried for my data.
i use windows xp, but i want a software that supports all versions of
windows including 32 and 64 bit versions!
thanks extremely for your help and God bless you all.