From: Mani Iyer via groups.io
Sent: 01 December 2021 15:42
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA with Windows Mail

Hello all,

As a new Lerner of NVDA , I would like to know if there is an NVDA command to jump directly to the message list from a folder.  Right now, I am tabbing through several controls before landing on the message list. Is there a better way

Also, On a more generic level, is it necessary to know if you are in browse mode or focus mode? If so, under what circumstances?

Thank you.

Warmly,

Mani