Sometimes NVDA only reads first line of an email in Outlook 2019

Milton Charlton

Sometimes NVDA only reads the first line of an email in Outlook 2019 desktop but sometimes the same email will be read entirely.  I use down arrow to select the email to read and then hit ENTER to bring up the read window.
I seem to be missing something here.  Does anyone know how to make NVDA read entire emails after hitting ENTER?  I realize that I could use "say all" but would prefer to keep the required inputs to a minimum and to have consistency.
Thanks for this great resource!

NVDA 2021.2
Windows 10  Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

Microsoft® Outlook® 2019 MSO (Version 2110 Build 16.0.14527.20234) 32-bit   desktop version