Re: Sometimes NVDA only reads first line of an email in Outlook 2019

I'd also consider getting Windows itself up to date.  21H2 is rolling out at the moment, so I wouldn't even bother with 21H1, which is what I have until 21H2 gets offered.  If you use the Update Assistant on the Microsoft Windows 10 Download Page at this point it will fetch Version 21H2.

         ~ Vance Packard