Re: ObjPad 16.10A is now live

Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@...>

Joseph and others:
Thanks for the addons.
I found it working very well. And one thing that I found it is useful that, I can now use it to access those toolbar icons of firefox, which previously can only be accessed by mouse movement.

Dejan Ristic 於 29/9/2016 7:13 寫道:

The very latest version is working for me.

On 9/29/2016 1:11 AM, Gene New Zealand wrote:

Hi Joseph

That seems  to have done the trick.

Gene nz

On 29/09/2016 12:01 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi.

Fixed version 16.10B).

Cheers,

Joseph