Re: NVDA 2021.3 RC 1 is available

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

everything is working fine, and quentin, i went to check the new options, and they are already translated! and my preview was right!

Em qua., 1 de dez. de 2021 às 14:07, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> escreveu:

Hi, Quentin,

I just downloaded the new RC version of NVDA and so-far it’s working great for me.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Quentin Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 3:32 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2021.3 RC 1 is available

Hi everyone,

The Release Candidate (RC) of NVDA 2021.3 is now available for download and testing. We encourage all users to download this RC and provide feedback. Unless any critical bugs are found, this will be identical to the final 2021.3 release.

Highlights

This release introduces support for the new HID Braille specification. This specification aims to standardize support for Braille Displays without needing individual drivers. There are updates to eSpeak-NG and LibLouis, including new Russian and Tshivenda tables. Error sounds can be enabled in stable builds of NVDA via a new advanced settings option. Say all in Word now scrolls the view to keep the current position visible. There are lots of improvements when using Office with UIA. One UIA fix is that Outlook now ignores more types of layout tables in messages.
Changes from Beta 2:

- Restored reporting of backspaced characters in Visual Studio editor
- Updates to translations.

Read more and download from: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2021-3rc1/

Kind regards

Quentin.