I've created a ticket, number 6412: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/6412

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 3:03 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
Also, I don't know if this is relevant to other than the one machine I usually use and I use an old version of NVDA on that machine but at times, something becomes corrupted in my default dictionary.  There is an entry created with the word off in the original word field.  I don't recall if there is anything in the pronounced as field.  The result is that everything is spelled by NVDA until this entry is deleted.

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 11:53 AM
Subject: [nvda] How to I submit a bug report ticket?

NVDA 2016.3, Windows 7 home premium 64 bit with all updates.
NVDA will accept a speech dictionary entry with an empty pattern field.  After the two ok buttons are clicked, NVDA speaks the replacement string for every word encountered rendering the program useless.
I recovered by running narrator, loading default.dic into an editor and deleting the line with the empty pattern field.
Where do I go to submit a ticket?

Thanks,
George

--