From: "Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William" <cwwong.pro@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] ObjPad 16.10A is now live

Joseph and others:
Thanks for the addons.
I found it working very well. And one thing that I found it is useful
that, I can now use it to access those toolbar icons of firefox, which
previously can only be accessed by mouse movement.

Dejan Ristic 於 29/9/2016 7:13 寫道:

The very latest version is working for me.

On 9/29/2016 1:11 AM, Gene New Zealand wrote:

Hi Joseph

That seems to have done the trick.

Gene nz

On 29/09/2016 12:01 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi.

Fixed version 16.10B).

Cheers,

Joseph