Re: Missing spaces between words in PDF document

Heaven Botma <heaven@...>

Hi

I almost always experience this with documents in Adobe Reader.  I usually have to edit my university study material to insert the spaces.

Heaven Botma

Dosent: Kaleidoskoop Opleidingskollege

Lecturer: Kaleidoscope Training College

T: 023 348 7634