eBook Readers with NVDA

David Russell

Hello All,

I will probably choose between the iPhone, Bookworm, and Scribbed
after reading through the responses you graciously provided.
I'm not as tech savvy as some, so simple is desired.
I tend to steer clear of Amazon for personal reasons as an author and
reader. Thus I am not going to choose Kindle. I found GooglePlay
usable with NVDA and eBooks, but only my Google Smart Speaker if the
book is audio.
The anthology I am interested in is published to Amazon, SmashWords,
Apple, Kobo, and Barnes and Noble. The plan is to add more venues
later.
Authors on SmashWords again, seem to be choosing between EPUB, Moby
and perhaps a third as format choice. Finding PDF, HTML, or plain text
is becoming rare. Thanks again and happy holidays to all!

David

--
David C. Russell, Author
david.sonofhashem@gmail.com