Re: eBook Readers with NVDA

Not yet but my plan is to try to maybe review some of these later on.

Of course weather I will do this before christmas is another thing.

What may happen is that on christmas day or one of those dead days  I will probably do a podcast.

Christmas day is at my place and only in the evening.

So chances are since it is christmas I will not be going to the gym as I usually do on a saturday.

Being its my own personal gym but even so.

Anyway who knows.

I'll note it down.

What I really want is a good ebook converter, ie epub, to htm, text, etc mobi, etc.

Pdf I have plenty of converters but even so I'd like one.

Calibre is a good software package to use but the codex frontend just makes it a lot better.

Its just a pitty no one works on it.

What needs to happen is someone other than me can find the old site james had with the latest compiled version, I'd do it but forget where on wayback I should look and somehow preserve it so at least we can still use that version.

I like codex for its ease of use to convert the books to something else I can read, like text or something.

On 4/12/2021 12:59 am, Ikrami wrote:

Have you tried bookworm? It is a free, open-source, fully accessible and efficient e-book reader designed for the blind by the blind. Check it here:

https://github.com/blindpandas/bookworm