From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: 28 November 2021 01:43
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Portable Start

Here's the batch file; only three lines:

@echo off
cd\nvda211
NVDA.exe

This is my second try. First try did not have the cd command but just said:

@echo off
nvda211\NVDA.exe

Of course, that batch file is in the root of the thumb drive.

When I start NVDA using the Batch file, the (assumed) title bar says:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe

The rest of the screen appears to be blank.

Howard

On 11/27/2021 7:26 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
How is NVDA invoked in that batch file? And by that I mean please
copy and paste the line from the batch file that fires up NVDA.

*/The difference between a top-flight creative man and the hack is his
ability to express powerful meanings indirectly./*

~ Vance Packard