From: hurrikennyandopo ...
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Friday, December 03, 2021 14:05
Subject: Re: [nvda] LibreOffice?

Hi

The following web page has a tutorial on how to use the program as well with nvda.

This is for the program you are looking at.

Jump down to the heading I think it is called tutorials for talking computers, there is a link below it that takes you to where they are..

The link to nvda tutorials for other programs is http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

There may also be other tutorials on this page of interest as well.

Gene nz

On 4/12/2021 8:57 am, Viris g. Rodríguez wrote:

Thank you very much, Tony. Have a nice trip.