Re: eBook Readers with NVDA

Carlos

Hello, The QRead activation server may/might be down today.

On 12/4/2021 6:30 AM, Giles Turnbull wrote:
a question on a slight tangent ... I have a paid version of QRead 3.1 and want to stick with that version. I recently needed to replace my Surface Pro tablet with a newer model, and when I attempt to install QRead 3.1 on it, using the same email address and activation key that was provided, nothing happens. I still stay on the product avtivation page of the app, and if I close that down and re-start QRead, I am still greeted by the product activation page!

Does anybody have any idea what might be preventing me from registering QRead on my new tablet? I did ask this question through the QRead contact page, but no response as yet.

TIA :)

Giles