Re: Announcing new versions of WinTenApps, SPL and other add-ons

Mallard

Hello,

The Weather Plus add-on has a "Check for updates" option, which I really like.

Anyway, I'm rady to donate to support the automatic updat of add-ons, if necessary.

Please, keep us posted as to what we can do to help.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 28/09/2016 22:23, Antony Stone ha scritto:
Is there any reason these new add-on versions can't be announced to people who
have them installed, in the same way as new versions of NVDA are announced to
users of NVDA?

Antony.

On Wednesday 28 September 2016 at 21:40:16, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

Five new add-on versions are now available.
Cheers,

Joseph