Re: NVDA object navigation

Sarah k Alawami

Not at all. consult the documentations for more on the keyboard shortcuts you can use. There are a lot, some of which I don’t even  use and more of them I forget as I don’t use them.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lexi
Sent: Saturday, December 4, 2021 1:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA object navigation

Thank you, that made sense. I appreciate everyone's help. Another question I have is, how do I move the cursor in NVDA? Do I have to use the mouse?

On Sat, Dec 4, 2021 at 12:04 PM Jujube <ellaxyu@...> wrote:

Oh right, my bad lol.

On Sat, Dec 4, 2021 at 10:03 AM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Actually it’s nvda shift  left right not control. Nvda control left right can be used to move you between words of a particular object as far as I’ve found.