Strange issue with Win11 (screen refreshing)

Gabriele Battaglia

Hello all and thanks for reading this.

I'm using the last stable of NVDA under Windows 11.
The PC is an Asus Vivobook Pro 15.

The issue appeared after upgrading to Win11.

Here it is:

When I left the computer for some time, I mean 2 minutes or so, NVDA start speaking like someone has press NVDA + Tab.
So, it repeat the item where it is focused on.

Most effective is on Thunderbird. Before, when I had Windows 10, I often leave the PC when I had something to do and NVDA stays on one mail message on the received folder untill the screen saver or locking window pops up.
Now, I couldn't do it any longer because every 2 minutes or so, it repeats the mail header where it is on and, believe me, it is very very annoying.

So, I had to go to the desktop and leave the NVDA's focus over an icon, before leaving my sit but, less often, NVDA says the icon's name like a parrot, every 2 or 3 minutes.

I don't have any idea on how to fix it.I didn't touch any screen controls, refresh rate or something similar.

Could you help me please?

Thanks a lot.

Gabe.
Gabriele Battaglia (IZ4APU)