inserting grammar and spelling suggestion on gmail with nvda

farhan israk

I use windows 10 21h2, google chrome and nvda 2021.2.  I use standard view of Gmail. Earlier I could insert grammar and spelling suggestion. Recently, I have uninstalled and reinstalled chrome to fix some issue. Now, although Gmail shows grammar and spelling suggestion, I am not able to insert it. If I press tab, focus comes out of edit box. Earlier it did not used to happen. I could insert those suggestion pressing tab. how can I fix it?