Re: counting page and word on libra office.

On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 01:47 AM, farhan israk wrote:
So, I think this place is appropriate to discuss it here.
-
It is only appropriate insofar as it's accessibility with NVDA, which has been covered.

The commands to use any feature of Libre Office, Microsoft Office, or any program are not about NVDA, nor any screen reader for that matter.  They're about the program the screen reader is being used to access.

That being the case, it's not on-topic for the main NVDA group.  The Chat Subgroup is perfectly appropriate for questions regarding any software being used with NVDA.  There is also a Libre Office Accessibility group but I don't seem to have the addresses where I can easily find them.

If I knew the commands for word and page count in Libre Office I would have included them here, but I don't.  But any discussion of Libre Office programs and their functions is not on-topic for the NVDA main group.

         ~ Vance Packard