a problem with speech dictionaries again.

Dan Beaver

I have tried adding a dictionary entry for "[blind-t]" and gave "blind tech" as the replacement string.  I have added this to the default and the voice dictionaries.  NVDA still pronounces "[blind-t]" as though it doesn't see my dictionary entries.

I also set case sensitivity to unchecked and type to anywhere and whole word.

I am running the latest RC and am running Windows [Version 10.0.19043.1348].

Any ideas why NVDA won't recognize that I have a dictionary entry for this?

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)