Re: a problem with speech dictionaries again.

Dan Beaver

Hi,

No, but i have some other entries with brackets and they work perfectly.  This is the only one that isn't working.

Dan Beaver

On 12/5/2021 4:06 PM, Jackie wrote:
Have you tried eliminating the brackets?

On 12/5/21, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@...> wrote:
I have tried adding a dictionary entry for "[blind-t]" and gave "blind tech"
as the replacement string.  I have added this to the default and the voice
dictionaries.  NVDA still pronounces "[blind-t]" as though it doesn't see my
dictionary entries.

I also set case sensitivity to unchecked and type to anywhere and whole
word.

I am running the latest RC and am running Windows [Version 10.0.19043.1348].

Any ideas why NVDA won't recognize that I have a dictionary entry for this?

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

--