Re: a problem with speech dictionaries again.

Gene

where does this text occur?  Can you chec it, or have you, for spelling and punctuation?  There is probably something in the way it is written that differs from how you are writing it.

From: Dan Beaver
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2021 3:02 PM
Subject: [nvda] a problem with speech dictionaries again.

I have tried adding a dictionary entry for "[blind-t]" and gave "blind tech" as the replacement string.  I have added this to the default and the voice dictionaries.  NVDA still pronounces "[blind-t]" as though it doesn't see my dictionary entries.

I also set case sensitivity to unchecked and type to anywhere and whole word.

I am running the latest RC and am running Windows [Version 10.0.19043.1348].

Any ideas why NVDA won't recognize that I have a dictionary entry for this?

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)