Re: a problem with speech dictionaries again.

Dan Beaver

Hi Gene,

I thought about that and did check it and triple checked it.

This occurs in the subject of emails from the blind tech mailing list.  I looked and it is showing up exactly as I typed it.  I checked the case of letters, made sure there weren't spaces in the string and other things.

The other instances of bracketed strings I have entries for are from other mailing lists and they work perfectly but this one does not.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

On 12/5/2021 4:16 PM, Gene wrote:
where does this text occur?  Can you chec it, or have you, for spelling and punctuation?  There is probably something in the way it is written that differs from how you are writing it.