Re: a problem with speech dictionaries again.

Dan Beaver

Thanks Brian,

I just looked and the answer is no.

I did find the cause of the issue which I reported in my previous posting.

Thanks though.

Dan Beaver

On 12/5/2021 4:32 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I'm not at my computer right now (I'm backstage, managing props) but do you have any entries in your dictionary priot to that one that match any part of it and substitute something else?

More later, but that is something to check.

         ~ Vance Packard

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)