Re: a problem with speech dictionaries again.

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi Dan,

I agree with you.

I tried out your “[Blind-t] and found it just as you describe. When set to “Whole word”, the dictionary ignores the entry and converts it exactly when set to “Anywhere”!

I found a declaration that a hyphenated word is always treated as a whole word.

All the best,

Cearbhall